Other computer HW
.: All mods by owner...
| Story: |
This is my magnificent joystick-mod.
I opened both case and handle, on the one hand for getting acess to the 4 buttons, and on the other hand for connecting 3,5mm stereo jacks to the circuit board. i also got acess to the X/Y potentiometer - the 2 red switches deactivate the inner potis, for external use.
the first thing I plugged on this modded joystic was this pedal from a dictating-machine. played one round NFSU with it - seems like it works fine.
|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|Not leaded, i meant "led" (lead, led, led - hehe)|
leaded would mean "verbleit" in German.
|yes, basically i soldered wires at the 4 joystick buttons and leaded them outside the case, where additional devices like pedals can be plugged in. X- and Y axis are also available at a third stereo-jack.|
|so you just basicly just changes someof the buttons on the joystic into a foot pedal?? is taht right?|
|sorry bugi, had no other choice to do the wiring.|
took me quite enough work to screw up the handle, that was more than tricky.
|Very good but can you be little more acuratly?|