|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|nice work, Fin. :D|
|I reverse the polarizing film. It looks pretty cool.|
|Mr. Muffin||29.09.2004 23:40|
|how do u reverse that film anyway|
|reverse the polarizing film to make the number light and the background black. Then light it with a red led to get red numbers. 4/5 (mod the lcd and it could be a 5/5)|
|Yea cool but light up clock too!|
|biohazard does indeed rock|
| Nice work.5/5|
|well done, could you tell me how you did this? which bit did you use?|