|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|heheh nice mod... whats the name of the case brand/model please cause i got the same and i dont know what it is ... LOL|
|oh ok, im gonna try that but with some hot glue :D|
|Just a little super glue :)|
|what did you use to make the plexi stick to the case?|
|how about the feet of the pc do you have to take them of?|
|if you round the corners it would look even nicer. good idea just try to contour it to the case :D|
|You are right but I can't find 3mm blu leds!!!!!!!!|
Or it's too expencive.
|I agree with mike if all lights look the same it does add to the effect.....in my opinion.|
|good idea, i have it on my case, too. but the corners need to be rounded. for now its pretty fugly.|
|Sweet and simple (not to say it was simple to construct so much as that the effect is simple, which is quite aesthetically pleasing.) You might change the power LED to match so you have more consistancy. |