|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|I did this too but now my mouse always got stuck because the light is not high enough. blue-5900mcs red-7000mcd|
|have tried a superred one?|
|there is a difference from optical and laser you know?|
the only laser mouse is out now from logitech.. mx1000 ;)
dont use the word laser if your dont have the mouse with laser.
|Raf G||17.10.2004 13:17|
|How did you put the other two LED's in the mouse and link them up to light up?|
|I bought mouse with transparent parts on it (a4tech swop-3) for 10 eur :)|
I just changed laser led, put plexi under it and added 2 more blue leds for transparent parts.
|how do you make that parts transparent?|
|great job,...looks awesome|
|Wow, I didn't know that it was possible to do that and still have it work.|
|great job i like the blue 4/5|
|It's working even better than with red one!|
|Does it still work?? from what i see the blue led isnt too bright!|
|Very nice 4/5|