|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|toi on niin vitun helppo et kehtaa ees tehä :D|
torvarihan on kartsin koulussa
|Where he has it seems like northbridge territory. Im sure it does help if you manage to merge the airflow together. Just remember...equal air coming in and out.|
|Darth Bender||19.10.2004 00:03|
|Nado: that depends on how they're placed... in my case the 2 fans in the sidepanel greatly improve my temperatures (including GFX clockability ;))|
|another example for not needed fans. as i can barely see in the pic, it seems to look good. but anyways, fans on the sidepanel are always bad, because they just disturb the air flow inside the case.|
|Propably cooler works ok, but nothing special. So 2/5.|