Mice, mousepads etc.
Country: New Zealand
.: All mods by owner...
| Story: |
well heres stage one of this mouse mod....i had an old mouse sitting around and i thought id put it to good use. after ive got the finish on the paint right, there'll be more to come so watch this space!
|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|grrrr.... the shop in my area aint got the components|
will have to order off the net or go in to the city
|hmmmm....bit of a problem with the coat on the buttons but nuthin too major...will post a new pic with LED hopefully on sun (NZDT time)|
| jokes gravey davey - looking good - gotta sell it after ;-) adam|
|yea thanks they'll come soon enough i had to recoat the buttons because the clearkote got marks in it. should have the LED's in within 4 days (i am very busy at the mo!)|
|good, now all you need for great mod are some lights.|