Mice, mousepads etc.
.: All mods by owner...
| Story: |
another mousepad by me, but this time with no holes- just engraved leds, and more curved shape :).......again it's USB powered, and i used 8x 500 mCd leds......that's it!!!
bad english, sorry ;)
|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|JoKeR, good idea 10x ;) but what about a sheet of stainless steel 'bout .5mm thick and the same shape but slightly scaled down ;)|
|I have an idea. If you would take an picture and put i were the leds and the wireing is, so you dont see se actiuall leds and the ugly wires but the light would still LIGHT. I'm going too try that|
|Coolest Glowpad i have ever seen ;> but you will have to watch that those edges wont cut your hand open when you play =P|
|10x to all :)|
300 mm deep fret saw :D
|Hi! Thats awesome mousepad! 5/5 |
What tool do you use to the cutting?
good mod, voinov
|Almost ridiculously neat wiring...|
|awesome, cant find anything wot should be done other way 4/5|
|you got skills, why don't you try to mod a case instead of a mousepad mass production? ;)|