|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|i used to have a mouse like that until I destroyed it to take the leds :)|
nice changing to blue leds
|Yeah I agree your mouse is better, but mine was free! :) nice mod|
|I did something similar a few weeks ago, but I just used a regular LED, not super bright or anything. I really like how it looks, but unforunately you just cant see that from the photos.|
My pictures are at www.gyro-mods.com/mods/mouse
Yours looks cooler because you have the light up scroll wheel, but you cant say I don't have the better mouse :)
|do you have any more of them, I realy want one but i cant aforde it :( |
drop me a mail kyre at bake dot no
|I did'nt know you could find it there. I was just generalizing because I found a few more that look just like it but when I did a google search on the part no. I could'nt find anything. And no, I'm not stealing from work. I work at an asset retirement company and it was going to be destroyed anyway. I followed the correct procedure to remove it from the company.|
|That is ibms standard laptop mouse, you can order it from http://www.ibm.com|
|Did you steal office supplies? If you did you should be fired! I'm just kidding. Nice mod. I think i have seen that befor, it looks familier.|