|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|U have to be careful eith this. If u will plug it directly to cd/cassete player or else where output resistance bigger than your speaker's then you player can burn away. u should use an AMP.|
|Nice. Skeletozzy, haha, "very cleaver" :D|
Cleaver is a butcher's "knife" or something. :)
|It's random, pointless and cool. Nobody'll suspect a thing: music coming out of an icebreakers can. Very cleaver.4/5|
Keep up the good work soldier.
|Nice even though there aint much sound.|
|very cool and good for travel 4/5|
|yes i do get some sound out of it, as i said it´s a portable speaker so it´s not very powerful but it works:)|
maybe I ll try to build a small amp inside the tin cause i have extra room. btw the speaker is 0.5w :(
|and you actually get some sound out of it? you'd think that you would need an amplifier :|