Other computer HW
.: All mods by owner...
| Story: |
After seeing many people make keychains out of old processors, i had the idea to do the same, on my Radeon 9600 pro VPU, it died and i couldn't RMA it, so i made a collectible keychain of a vpu that overclocked like hell.
|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|i have a small nvidia ge-force 2 keychain that i made out of an old *non working* nvidia card... the diffrence is that i used hand tools to make the hole and in the middle of my right hand there was a circle for a week from the top of the small screwdriver. looks good but ur only getting a 2/5 because you made a hole with a power tool.|
|Nah, keys r too good looking 4 ATI, Mr. Nvidia ;)|
|Mr. Nvidia||22.03.2005 10:55|
|Only thing those ati's are good for; keychains :)|
|this is ey-oh. wich means, I'll keep my Bart Simpson keyring|
|I agree, you just drilled a hole...|
|Well I think that you have the most expensive keychain on metku.net!|
|How cn u call that a mod, u just drilled a hole!|