|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|I'm not a huge fan of the LEDs sticking out the side. Not bad for a first mod, it definitely shows a lot of promise. I've been doing this for a long time, and I can tell that if you stick with it, you're going to produce some good mods in the future.|
Best of luck to you.
|sorry... i think that your mod is bad... i´m only 13 from finland and i do better mods than that. but, you can learn...! :) 2/5|
|I really don't know why i did that... I guess I just wanted to use the power drill...|
|nice, but why the *f**k* did you stick the LED's out the side - ??? apart from that - nice.|
|this is just like my mouse mod|
but mine is Logitech and the LED i blue
anyway it's pretty old mod