|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|lol shot computer nerds from wills couzin hannah|
|the reason for the stock heatsink is that i trying to keep it under waranty as i have managed to keep in it (lol you would think that i have invalidated the waranty)|
|Yeah nice job for a first timer. A little advice: When doing a window mod, make sure you have something cool to look at through the window... Sure the blue lighting is cool but the cool effect was killed by ur crappy stock heat sink/fan. Did u get that out of an old p4 ibm? I think that's what those come in.... at any rate UPGRADE BRO!!! 2/5|
|For the first attempt at modding, you did a pretty good job. Clean cablework and nice lighting effect. Keep on modding!|
|mr mod||26.04.2005 05:11|
|i like it. the front fan looks sweet|
|i brought the window cut the hole and installed it|
|i ant burning the window thats the only premodded thing|
|I looks like a washing machine |
|I like the idea of the lighted fan in the front. Is the window a premod??? If it is, that seriously detracts from the coolfactor of the case. The colors are cool, because the blue contrasts well against the orange light in front. |
But lose the flames on the side, k?
|If you cant make a simple window without a ready kit, dont do it.|
|BURN all premodded stuff!!!|