|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|Super cool, but dye would be even better. -k- is right about the lights too. Great work!|
|looks like a beer ;)|
|This is some nice work. Try to light it up, it would make it really cool in dark.|
|yea, if you used another case then it's probably necessary :) my bad, i assumed you used the lanboy. best reservoir i've seen.|
|thx for your vote n5|
...if you ever had a yesico air tower (cheap,cheap,cheap)
you noticed that the temp difference between the superlanboy and the airtower is about 8-12 C°...and the sys on the pictures was only a test for the watercooling system.
|very nice, cleen reservoir, looks almost factory. Kinda pointless to have it in that case though, because it is one of the best for air cooling :P|