|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|Only fur mod I've seen that I liked, great stuff.|
|FUGLY! FURRY! It's a Cave man!|
|Just pain it red, and it will be leet :D 4/5|
The part of the guitar where the furr is doesnt really affect the guitars acoustics. The top is the part that creates the good sound. thats why there are lots of guitars where there is better wood on top, or even plastic on the sides and bottom part. I built an acoustic with only cherrywood on top and neck. The rest was only cheap wood. (i dont want to diss you. I dont expect ppl to know this kind of stuff :P )
Nice Idea. Must be great while performing :D
|Most fur mods suck, but I rather like this one.|
|Made me LOL|
The sound is just like before..
|Electric guitar I would have understood.. But acoustic? That is quite f00lish because furr can't be good for the acoustics of the guitar.|
|Thats just stupid... hehe, i have seen furr being used on many things, but not å guitar! well... ist so stupid that its brilliant! good job! (or should i say good thinking!)|
|must get a little sweaty there... :) 3/5|