Other computer HW
.: All mods by owner...
| Story: |
Joo, eli Japalan usb-muistimodauksista tuli idea, sattuu toi Usb-bluetoothi hävii vähän väliä, ni miksei laiteta sille vähän isompaa "kuorta". Tennispallo nyt näky silmissä ja ei muutakaan ollut. :)
So, I got the idea from Japala's Usb-memorymodding, because my Usb-bluetooth keeps getting lost, so I thought that I could put a bigger "shell" for it. I saw the tennisball nearby and had nothing else, so why not? :)
|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|^^ ? ULkonÃ¤kÃ¶.|
Niinkuin velipoika tykkÃ¤Ã¤ hokea: "NAAMA!"
|Because I've got so many other USB-items, that I can't keep em all plugged in. Right now, I've got 1 empty, and I'm keeping it empty. The range loss doesn't matter, because only thing I use my Bluetooth which is my cellphone, and I can put it near it. (I don't have a datacable.)|
|duh. I read the description but it was late. still interesting but I would never do it to a bluetooth dongle, the range loss wouldn't be worth it. Why not just leave it plugged in?|
|Kinda gay cuz im pretty sure that the bluetooth range would be affected.|
|err..N5.........it is a USB bluetooth not a USB flash drive|
|you can now train an animal like a dog to take it from one room to another. wireless data transfer. |
This is nice ;D