|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|litle more holes for air... 4|
|wow that looks great I need a fan cooler for my laptop cus mine keeps heating up, I only need one fan for the battery tho 5/5|
|Idea sucks, but it looks good and is well done. The result is smooth and nice. 4.|
|iha siisti :P|
|dude i would say that was overkill if it wasn't so sweet =D|
|I bet your laptop floats :P|
|Cool! No pun intended. That's just plain cool! Good Job|
|Love it, its very creative :)|
|Thats very very innovative!|
|That is nice work, me like. I wouldnt mind making one of similar design except placing motherboard (computer parts etc) inside of it.|
|Onko tämä jokin ilmatyyny alus läppärille? Eli läppäri leijuu tuon sydemin päällä? |
noo vitsi vitsi! Ihan siistihän tuo on
|yes 6 fans makes difference 2 on the right placed under the cpu hole. Middle 2 flows to the hdd and 2 in the right cools down the rams for my notebook am talking about.|
|great job on the case! only one question - why is it so big? i've seen ones that are a lot smaller than yours, but definately not as cool!|
|you did that with your hands? i prefer to use my dremel ;) looks pretty cool, but maybe add something for your wrists|
|looks cool, 6 fans, i think that should provide enough cooling ....|
anyway, i wanna ask u few questions about plexiglass, so i'll add u to my contact list