Non-computer related, jokes etc.
.: All mods by owner...
| Story: |
this was a simple but cool nightlight thing. i filled an old Mountain Dew bottle with water and stuck in an LED and 2 button cells (same setup as i used on my Darth Vader mod) originally it was in the cap but it fell off and landed in the bottom (surprisingly the water did not short it out!) i had to use a long exposure photo because it was not showing up on my camera but beleive me you can see the glow in real life. it is not quite as bright as it is in the picture but it glows quite nicely. i might get a super bright LED in the future.
|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|OMG! yuo've ov3rcl0xXord teh mountain dEwz0r!1!!11|
This mod i$ teh uber-pwnz!!!1!1
|okay, now i installed the LEDs so they're on the outside and i hot glued them into little holes. also now it is attatched to a transformer and it plugs into the wall so no more dead batteries.|
|really? that would be cool, because my battery just died. those button cells don't last very long. :(|
Fill it with sugar. Put a cathode and anode in the bottle and connect them to the leds. Use different metals on the cathode than on the anode and it will light up. Refill when the leds dont work anymore. no need of battery