|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|2 lazychris2000 : thous led`s show muzic intensive:D (muzic play on winamp ant led`s blining)yes it can be blue leds. it call`s UV Meter|
|i dont know what it is, but i want one! Does it come in blue?|
|not to sound like a newb, but what exactly does the Vu meter meter?|
|Making something like this is quite easy.|
Get the Printer Port "Thingy" here:
And use your creativity for the plexy..
Anyway, thats cool, nice job
PS: You can build something more complex here:
This thing runs from a serial port and can have up to 265 LEDS!
that owns. i want one. 5/5/5/5
|oh thats cool man!|
you got a tut to that thing?
|i tryed to do that and it was in my original design but every time i tryed the plexi broke, so i gave up on it...|
Heat up a piece of plexi and bend it so you can put it infront of the LEDs. Then sandpaper the front so its not completely transparent.