|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
This is office & desk section. NO MODS NEEDED!
|I think I hear Pantera comin!|
|Man, speakers so close to each other make terrible mono scene, place em 1,8m away from each other and u see big difference STEREO.|
|I think you overdid the audiosystem.|
|I agree with u in that case, but it is still very bad for your monitor if they have such a good Bass sound ass u say, but i like it anyway ;)|
|Thanx for feedback... but, in my defense:|
- the speakers makes a lot of bass sound, and my dad sleeps alot in the middle of the day because of work, so the dont vibrate that mutch when they are up there...
- and about the legspace: there is plenty, maybe the pics show less... i dont know...
- amplifier doesnt affect my monitor, because it is a LCD(hard to see in pics)
- space on the desk: i dont need it, less space, less place to put my mess... :-P
- And my case isnt in an akward posission, if you see the post for it ( http://metku.net/modgallery/detail.php?id=3739 ), you can see that its built for this spot.
There... Hope that sorted it out...
|Maybe u have to put the speakers on the ground.. Not much space on that desk, and the amplifier behind the monitor??? Thats realy bad for the monitor! if i were u i would put it anywhere else...But the stuff u have look nice, just need to change some things there :P|
|holy crap, please get a bigger desk! either your legs were short since your birth or they are now ;) those speakers deserve their own places in your room and the case should be turned around. why don't you place it at the side?|
|The case is in an awkward position and there is not much leg room. Also, the desk is too small for my liking.|