|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|to huh? : you do know this is a modding site rite? |
|Invisible Kid||18.12.2005 09:09|
|I prefer to use my yamaha foot switch...and i didnt pay too much for it...it handles lots of pressure i can jump on it...oh and i modded it....i added some velcro on the bottom part so it can stick to the rug in my house|
|k... it's basicly a push-on push-off switch wired to a mono 1/4th jack... really simple... |
|Thats some good sh*t! oo man i gotta make one of them, do u think u can tell us how in a brief explanation, how u made it, cheers. |
|A standard switch...any store has it...!!but still...you probably spent no money doing it(and we both are guitar players and both know that in a store you would pay a lot from a simple thing like that)!!so, it's a nice job!!gave it 5/5!!|
|Hey could you send me an email and tell me what you use to make that with? email@example.com |
|ya suprisingly it does handle pressure, i can't jump on it but i can still use it...|
|how does it handle pressure? i mean you step on it with your foot|