|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
| Its nice 2/5|
|awesome, the flame almost looks real!|
|Cool, same color as my floating floor. You should really do it with plexy, then sand it to make it opaque. I used transparent paint on mine and it still worked out well. |
|Instead of the foil use Mylar|
|i agree with adam, if you are to deep in this mod and cant use plexy sand the leds.|
|It might be a little late now, but if you SLIGHTLY sand the LEDs (slightly because if you sand too much the LED will change colors a little) then the light rays will be spread more, and the larger portion of the flame will be better lighted then it is now.|
|I like it!!|
|Just great 5/5|
|hmm the mod is coooool but you can do it bethere with plexy |
the foil is not doing it's jobb.
anny how thats my thinking of it, but it is an 4/5