|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|i had seen the mem chip/dead processor keyring thought they were cool but theres no point to them i wanted mine to be functional and smallenough that i didnt have to start carrying a purse (being a man that would be weird) just to carry my keys. this fit the bill perfectly|
yes i got the idea from think geek, i made sure to give them credit for the idea on my website. i use it alot as i have many many cat-5 cables and not all of tem work and i am never sure wich ones work. so b4 i host a lan party i always check all of the cables.
Fooxz the only materials needed are:
a (garbage) enet adaptor
a tiny tiny tiny bit of wire
and a soldering iron (you could even use superglue or hotglue instead)
|isnt that form thinkgeek?|
|I looked at this for the third time and now I noticed that it actually DOES something :D NICE one!|
|prety sweet man, id make one if i had the matterials|
|very nice. I was gonna make one a few months ago, but had no suitable NICs. Good deal considering some sites sell them for ~$7|
|Hmm useful and smalll :P|
|Yep...usefull thing!!5/5 |