.: All mods by owner...
| Story: |
This was the first xbox I ever bought. 2 months after I bought it, I taped it up, took it out on the sidewalk, and spraypainted it. That's right, I didn't even take the case off. After I learned what I was doing, I repainted it. After I got bored with that design, this is what came of it.
Everything has been shaved, obviously.
Two tone fading paintjob
Halo 2 Jewel
Arctic silver 5 on the heatsinks
80mm LED fan
60mm side intake fan
22 LED underglow in front
Blue/white P/E buttons
12 LED ring around jewel
LED's in controller port
High Speed IDE cable
|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|Omfg u destroyed the nice look of the nice NES in background :'(|
|Yep, all the light is from the Xbox :)|
I do like how it looks, and I think I could have done a little better on the paint...but it was my first fading job, I was using spraycans, and I probably put 15 hours into the paint...just couldn't get it to turn out good. It doesn't look so good in pictures, but in person, the fade actually looks pretty sweet. Thanks for the comments!
|wow , nice , is all that light from your xbox ???|
|The xbox is far better looking shaved. I think it would be better if the gradient paintjob was more gradual. |