.: All mods by owner...
| Story: |
My first mod and it has been changing ever since I got it and modded it. Since I bought the case, I cut a 92mm fan hole in the side of the window. Painted the chassis black with neon green drive bays. 4 UV CCFLs, 2 blue CCFLs, and 1 meteor light underneath the chassis. Also I modded the PSU but I don't think I took any pics of that while components were in the case. I also cut the name "Greenash" in the right side panel of the case and put el wire behind it to light it up. And last thing I did to it was put the green lightning bolts on it and stuck cutout reflective tape for the names "Greenash" and "Ashfoot" on the front panel.
|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|lot of work... good job 5/5|
|Do you mean the tool? The tool I used was a dremel. Took me WAY too long to cut though. Probably did it over a 2 month span but I think it would take me a week to cut just cause it was so tiring to do.|
|what did you use to cut greenash on the side?|
|deffinetly like the idea of reflective tape, never recall seeing that used before. easy way to find the rig at lans.|
|Na, no airbrush, just spray cans and thanks!|
|like it :P nicely done|
u had an airbrush?
|thanks, guys. And ya they are all UV fans.|
|Great... Much UV-light, I like it!|
|Cool!!!... uv fans?|
|I like the inside 4/5|