Non-computer related, jokes etc.
Owner: Kevin Chai
.: All mods by owner...
| Story: |
I put LEDs in some mint cases. An Icebreakers one and a Listerine one. The Listerine has a dab of solder on the top, so when you press it, it glows. The Icebreakers has a switch on the inside.
|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|Peter B.||25.02.2007 22:35|
|I agree with Bugs - I want to know how you made that Listerine one, it's awesome! We used to have those things over here in the UK, but I'm not sure if we do anymore.|
|Some details on how you did this might be helpful... |
I like the Listerine version though.