|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|Poops McGee||01.06.2007 04:45|
|Yeah, man, not much of a mod. I have this case and mine looks better and I only have the mobo and psu in it so far. Granted the psu has green sleeving and that glows a little bit in the light. You need some better wire management, too. You can't call yourself a modder if you have wires (unsleeved for that matter) running through the center of your case. Like those ones that go right in front of the drive bays, seriously, zip tie those in the back where there's not a window.|
|Could use a wee bit of sleeving on the clables.|
|Why u dont use 120 mm fan... i think 120mm is better than 80 mm.. |
|Nice radio shack computer|
|U got nice x800se-td from msi in there ^^|
|What neon? It looks like most of the light is coming from the fans.|
|Looks ok, but what's the mod? Form wat i see it's replacing cables with new pre-moded cables. Well i suppose u could count the neon as a mod... |