|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|you wrote about changing the case to fit the LED, yet you kept it the same :S |
|Yup, that was me who made the blue LED mod. I had to alter the case and yeah, the L2 and R2 buttons sure are annoying to put back correctly!|
|You can´t do anything with this mod, that is just led, nothing new! 1/5|
|yeah nice mod buddy.a little bland/plain but it still looks good though.a little change on the ol ps2 controller never hurt anyone ;) 3/5|
|thanks :D however i only had the LED found in the floppy drive... but bicolour, eh? give it a shot XD|
|Decent LED-swap mod, just a suggestion:|
You can buy many different configurations of led's, in this case it was the square config. You can easily order any color like that, or round LED, or tiny round, or huge round, or oval, or bicolor (now that mod would be cool) or tricolor. Just a suggestion for this kind of mod is that the floppy LED would not have been the only thing; one can order many different colors of that square style.
However, good mod. Nice and simple. And everybody likes LEDS!