.: All mods by owner...
| Story: |
I made this because i was listening to music on my laptop while playing WoW on my desktop, and "Crazy" by Gnarles Barkley came on. It sounded terrible through my laptop speakers, so i decided that i'd make my own speakers.
I found a clear [acrylic?] box in my basement, and started drilling hiles to mount the speakers in.
(i just attached them through iPW, because im lazy, but you can rehost them on imageshack for me if you like)
I'm Thinking of putting a row of LED's in the front, and finding a way to make them go with the music, or just have them on a switch.
|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|Saw your thread on iPW, but i thought id post here instead. Nice, what wattage is the amp/speakers?|
|I don't know, i wanted to control the music without having to minimise Warcraft|
|thats a pretty nifty mod, nice work, but why dont u listen to ur music on ur desktop whilst playing WoW?, or play WoW on ur laptop and listen to music on the desk?|