|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|I like those pipes :) (and how you've hidden components) 5/5 just because of those things.. Only thing which I don't like, is the case original design :P|
|This is the best G5 casemod around. I like the super clean execution and the fact that no wires are visible. Looks absolutely sweet|
|Solarfall, main reason was because it loooks good. Then again the whole sysetm is a heatsink(kinda). As for removing the mb, it's not that hard. There are small pices of hose joining the copper tube to the pump, so it has some flex(not that I need to remove the mb that often)|
|you are one damn good modder ! |
|Why not use the standard pvc/pur tubing for your watercooling. i mean removing Your components, like the motherboard must be hell ;) well at least its unique 4/5|
|Great mind think alike. I run a full copper line as well. Including my gpu block. I run mce as well. |
Here is a link to my project log if your interested.
|It's running XP Media Center Edition. Might try some Vista tho.|
|looks pretty good|
|Are you using Intel MacOSX on this?|
|Seems that I put it in the wrong category. This is a bit more then a sincle case mod. If any mod sees this, plz move to full case mods if possible.|
|dude that is one unique computer, I like the bottom layer covered up, looks great, nice and neat too. 5/5|