|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|GREAT WORK ! 5 from me . Keep it up , would be nice to see some Acrylic case to match it :] and maybe a keyboard too. |
|I like the execution of the LCD stand. You took the idea to the next level.|
|Cptn. Vortexx||29.08.2006 11:32|
|Simply beautiful +5|
|1337 , love it (lessthanthree)|
|lucite? i liek it.. would look cooler all clear or smoked glass. 4/5|
|that's cool. very sophisticated ;) 4/5|
|Thunder Tiger||17.08.2006 20:14|
HOW MUCH U WANT 4 IT ??
WAY COOL MAN
|holy friggen crud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!999999/5|
|No comments for this mod of perfection! 500/5|
|Perfection!!!!!!!!!!! 5/5...hell no...500/5!!!|
|WOW! :D This is cooler than original "trans-tft" ;)|
I would give 8 points if i can but i give 5 now :D
|very professional looking mod, your tft rock's.55 |
|wow that is absolutely superb! 5/5|
|Nice to see more of these "trans-tft" mods coming out! Good work and nice fresh colour in the plastic used. Just wondering how long that tilt-joint will last. If i see correct it is held together only by one screw?|
|Wow dude, that's awesome. Damn, now I've gotta do something like that myself:). Definitely worth 5 points.|