|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|L33T (LED) Spoon|
Nice :D (Y)
|zOMG yuo've ov3rclocked yuor sp00n!!1|
|can u add tutorial how to make one.|
|Maybe about 30 minutes|
|nice idea:D how many our that take to do?:P|
|Still it is necessary to this spoon to add a plate.|
Already saw, but all the same has smiled!
5/5 on ours 9/10.
|Thank you. I use it to eat at night :)|
|How about using a clear plastic spoon, then use the LED to light up the actual spoon area. Wouldnt that be more functional?|
haha, good craftsmanship on it!!! But not very good for decoration =(
|Perfectly made. N1 idea. 5/5 |
|Ofcourse the soop tastes now better!!!:)|
|Hehehe...I like this...great and clean mod...it made me think that you bought this in a store!! 5/5|
|Gary the gas pedal||17.03.2007 09:26|
|soup i mean|
|Gary the gas pedal||17.03.2007 09:25|
|Does the soop taste now better? :)|