Mice, mousepads etc.
.: All mods by owner...
| Story: |
The surface of my A4Tech X-750F mouse eventually got damaged and became inconvenient for my hand, so I decided to cover my mouse with leather. I used old kid glove and glue. Now it's pleasant to touch the mouse and work and play with it.
Whole work took about one week, 2-3 hours every day.
P.S. This is my first modding experience.
Great work quality! :)
|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|nice idea! I have the same mouse with the same problem, well I know what I'll do next 2 weeks =)|
|I've got x750 BF in snakecamuflage,this is nice :-)|
| a w s o m e what is next???|
|Welcome to mod scene!|
Nice mod for first mod. Just like me.. Some easy and cool :)
|Very Nice clean job there man!!! looks good|
|Really beautifully looks,even to take in a hand.|
4/5 -> Strains a combination of colour of a skin + plastic slightly
|also, one thing.. what about making the black pieces silver? maybe? iono.. looks excellent nonetheless.|
|i'm definitely making one of these! slick... was it just like a brown leather work glove you used? |
|Really great. Mouse looks far better after the mod than before ! (Usually mice look better unmodded) This seems durable and colours match nicely.|