.: All mods by owner...
| Story: |
First pic is basicly what i started with, a really old speaker i bought in a set of two for 5$
other 3 are what i did with it, now its a portable, battery powered mini amp for my guitar... it has on/off and volume controls... but no tone or anything to help stabilize the sound, so it recieves alot of interfereance from just about anything close by (like my hand etc)...
i ripped the emblem off another amp i had, it didn't look too great on it...
|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|the folks at www.runoffgroove.com have several preamp stages from lots of tube amps, modded to work as a stompbox, replacing the valves with FET's, making them run at 9v. you could add one of those as a tone stack, I'm doing it with an old computer speaker I've got liying around. |
|really impressive modd dude !!!!|
did you add the volume control/ on-off switch yourself ?
the tone control is usually provided on guitar isn't it, at least my guitar has that !
really cool from that junk you made
10/10 for you !!