|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|But how do you do it with that glue on the on the other side of the film? And how do you fix everything together, after you ripped off the sheet?|
|I flip my canon cheap calculators polarizing lens.. but its not working, it works only when its rotated 90 degrees|
|It's so nice to see that the discussion goes on :)|
drug alcohol rehab
|That is awsome. I want calculator like this to :P|
|well if there is a way to do it with a funny glass display please tell me|
|I just can't figure out that plarizing sheet thingy :P |
|Mr. Muffin||07.06.2004 04:57|
|i want to no to email: Mr_Muffin420@hotmail.com|
|Truly amazing.. NOT!|
|OPEN ur Calculator...|
Switch the polarizing sheet...
close the calculator...
|dude can u email me at email@example.com and tell me a better expaination how to do that|
|could you plyz write to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) how to do that.|
|open the calc, take out the thin polarizing sheet over the lcd flip it over front to back and put the thing back together, reverses the display colors quick and easy, and can be done to most lcd equiptment, I used to do this to all my wrist watches in junior high, I was a wierd kid.|
|How did you made the LCD change into black???|
|haha ive got an exactly the same... how to do that?|