|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|yeah dude, don't leave me out email@example.com|
|Can you also e-mail me some instrustions on how to do this? I have the exact same mouse pad as you. Bedpan121@yaho.com|
|can u send me instructions and pictures of how to do this @ firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Good work, I got similar mousepad, will mod it like this i think... how did U hidden the LED's? can you make pictures of other side of mousepad and send it to my e-mail email@example.com|
|How to change color? It's simple, get a blue LED, then put it into 12V DC, it will be blue, then red, then yellow, white, and black, and will stay black :) (fade is realy fast, you must be concentrated to see)|
Is this monster cut by dremel or what?
Good work, I got similar mousepad, will mod it like this i think... how did U hidden the LED's? can you make pictures of other side of mousepad and send it to my e-mail (Fast128@wp.pl)? Thank's!
Great Mod! Keep on doing like that!
|The led's change their colors automatically, didn't need to build a colorfade. ;)|
|Its great, love the monster, might have to make one myself|
A nice tutorial on how to cause colors to fade into another one. Check it out!
|nice work! :)|
|how did you get the color to change|