|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|minkä värisiin johtoihin pitä liitää tuo composiitti liitin ? onko se silleen että musta ja valkonen / punanen ja keltanen ?????|
|you plug it into an amp and put a cd in and it plays it for you, very nice :-P|
|i dont understand what its for...did u make it as a cdplayer for music and where does the wires connect to?|
|Altoygh I'm not the author of this mod, I can recommend a way to get +12 and +5 volts aut of a 12Volts transformer:|
Use the 7805 voltage limiter (heatsinked, or it'll go up in flames :)) ) and the 7812 (also heatsinked). The datasheets can be found by searching them on google.
|i am doing about the same thingy.But how did you get +5 and +12 volts? email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|nice. i have one too. mine is with AT-PSU so not as small as yours.|
|A working and fully equipped 1986 model Amstrad??!|
|I have one fully equipped Amstrad PC, but I don't have an external floppy drive. And a second Amstrad PC unit is broken, I'm keeping it as a "sparepart" machine. :)|
Anyway, nice mod!
|Whoa that's cool! Bit beefy, but cool!|
|a great second life for that old drive|